Located in Historic Downtown, guests find that our intimate and fun atmosphere, along with our friendly and knowledgeable staff make it a great place to have an event. Whether it’s a birthday party, wedding or a business meeting, we guarantee a great experience!
Private Parties and Event Space
- Black linen table clothes and white napkins (choice of napkin colors available upon request)
- Tables are set with linen, silverware, water glasses & candles
- Dressing/Bridal rooms are available upon request
- Hostess will greet you upon arrival and direct you to the private room
- Dance floor
- Private bar with professional bartenders
- Bands/Dj’s, cakes, photographers, etc. are readily referred upon request
- Complimentary valet service on Friday & Saturday nights
- I-POD/MP3 ready
- Private deck access
Procedures & Requirements
- MENU SELECTION AND FEES
– Menu prices subject to change and must be finalized 7 days prior to event.
– Seated dinners & buffet up to 30-45 people (depending on room setup)
– Cocktail parties with passed hor d’oeuvres up to 125 people
– Cash bar only parties will have a mandatory bartender fee of $100.00 for the duration of the event
– Rent the whole building for parties up to 208 people
- DEPOSIT – A deposit of $250.00 is required when booking an event to secure the date. The deposit will be deducted from the final bill.
- HOURS – The room is available for up to 6 hours; all parties must be vacated by 1:30am.
- There is a $1.00 per person charge for cutting and service of any cake not provided by Cork Wine & Tapas Bar.
- Cork Wine & Tapas Bar is not responsible for wedding/birthday envelopes (or cash) left behind. Gifts and envelopes are the responsibilty of the party.
- Any favors, decorations, centerpieces, etc can be brought in the day before the party and boxes should be labled with the party name.
- Your baker and florist can schedule delivery with the event coordinator for the day of your party.
- Room decorations beyond our normal setup are not the responsibilty of the staff, such as assembling centerpieces, decorating tables, cakes, etc.
- Final orders are taken 7 days prior to the event; Final guest count is taken 3 days prior.Cork Wine & Tapas Bar will charge full price plus gratuity for “no shows”.
- All items for a party or wedding must be removed by the party immediately after the function. Cork Wine & Tapas Bar is not responsible for any items left in the building, or for any items that are not packed properly.
- Cork Wine & Tapas Bar must receive prior notification and approve all entertainment scheduled to perform in our function room.
- Open Bar is limited 2 drinks per person at a time
- Cork Wine & Tapas Bar will provide all food items, non-alcholic and alcoholic beverages.
- Massachusetts state law prohibits any outside liquor or liquor being brought onto the premises for distribution. Cork Wine & Tapas Bar complies with all Massachusetts state laws in regards to responsible service of alcohol.
Deposits, Final Payment Requirements & Cancellation Procedures
- A party hold may be placed on a date for 1 week. Party must be confirmed by a signed contract & deposit to secure the date.
- A $250.00 deposit is required for all parties reserving the private room. Weddings are required to provide an additional $300 deposit 30 days before the wedding. No food will be ordered or prepared until required deposits are received. All deposits are deducted from your final bill.
- An event may be cancelled up to 2 months prior to the function date and will be reinbursed 50% of the deposit amount. Cancellations after the 72 hour mark will forfeit the entire deposit.
- We will charge full price plus gratuity for “no shows”.
- Payment in full is required at the completion of your event. Final payment may be paid by cash or credit card only.
- All food and beverage items will be added a Massachusetts sales tax of 7% and 20% gratuity.